Calling All Cakes

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Princess Emma!

This cake screams girly! For a mother of 3 boys, doing cakes like these are oddly exciting for me. When I was younger I was more of a tom boy so a cake like this wouldn't have been my request, but now that I'm older and have been to Disney......I'm a fan of a good carriage cake! It also reminds me of a carriage ride my sweet husband took me on while we were dating-such a romantic! Hey there's another avenue for the use of this cake. Maybe a proposal, or a ride down memory lane. So many options! There is Tinkerbell's house also made out of this cake pan. I hope to get a few other versions posted soon so that you can see the fun things that can be done!
Cake details: Piped with buttercream and fondant accents.

0 comments:

Post a Comment